Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"I Want To Cut Obama's Nuts Off" Comment Lands Apology From "Hymietown" Commentator Jesse Jackson

The Rev. Jesse Jackson, shown here holding a Barack Obama campaign sign in February, apologized Wednesday for remarks he made about Obama to FOX News. (AP Photo)

Barack Hussein Obama
is
Talking Down To Black People,
I Want To Cut His Nuts Off :<

Says Jesse Jackson


The Rev. Jesse Jackson apologized Wednesday for saying Barack Obama is “talking down to black people” during what Jackson thought was a private conversation before a FOX News interview Sunday.


Jackson was speaking to a guest at the time about Obama’s speeches in black churches and his support for faith-based charities. Jackson added before going live, “I want to cut his nuts off.”


His microphone picked up the remarks.


Fox News Source

2 comments:

Rudi said...

Hey Johnny- I was wondering all day what Jackson said... now I know. You crack me up. Thanks!
-Rudi

johnny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.