Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Adventure Saga Film "Aquarian Gospel" To Blend Indian, Buddhism and Meditation - Drew Heriot Is Directing


Photo Illustration: AFP/Getty Images (Jesus); Courtesy of Warner
Brothers (300)

Jesus as Action Hero?

Drew Heriot (doesn't that name sound like Iscariot?) director of Aquarian Gospel

The upcoming action adventure saga film "Aquarian Gospel" will be directed by "Secret" self-help documentary director Drew Heriot set for release in 2009.

"The film, which will be directed by Drew Heriot, will chronicle Jesus’ journeys from Israel through India, Tibet, Persia, Greece and Egypt, and his encounters with people of all creeds, classes and faiths".

"I literally felt goose bumps when Will told me this story, and knew immediately it was my next project," Heriot said

Todays modern day spiritual leaders will be making cameo roles in the movie as well as an international pool of actors from the Middle East, India, the Far East, Europe and America.

William Keenan ("Poor Things") is producing with Thaddeus Carlson co-exec producing shooting on U.S. soundstages.

The missing years of Jesus will be portrayed as well as the Battle of Thermopylae.

"We think that Indian religions and Buddhism, especially with the idea of meditation, played a big part in Christ’s thinking. In the film, we are looking beyond the canonised gospels to the ‘lost’ gospels," said William Keenan, the producer.

"We are looking at new themes. In our story, Jesus was loyal to the untouchables (in India) and he defended them with his life by saying that everyone could read the Vedas," he added".

Trailer for the movie will soon be arriving.

2 comments:

Constance Cumbey said...

Johnny,

Great site! I will be linking to it. THE AQUARIAN GOSPEL as a movie. This is a rerun of where I first came in on this scene in 1981. The Aquarian Gospel (which is clearly NOT GOSPEL) came to my attention when I saw that Marilyn Ferguson quoted it in THE AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY which I first read in late winter, early Spring of 1981. I decided to check it and discovered it was a shameless pitch for the antichrist, with Chapter 14 prophesying that a might master soul, a light greater than Jesus would come to earth to light the way to the throne of perfect man.

Thanks for getting this information to me. I often don't follow the Hollywood scene as much as I should. Another movie I discovered tonight with similar psychological preparation themes which was available in video was THE MAN FROM EARTH.

We are in those times to be sure!

johnny said...

Constance,

I remember when I first saw this book back in the late eighties.
When I finally did read it I thought it was fiction and not seriously backed by anyone other than the publisher.

Boy was I wrong.

As you have well documented Constance this has been an agenda for a long long time.

When I ran across the movie I immediately thought of your video at Dr. Monteiths conference.
You gave an awesome presentation.

I hope the rest of us can see part two of your discussion that correlates Javier Solana to this Aquarian deception.